Hey, motorbike riders! So, how do you plan to celebrate this festive season? Are looking for attractive on your favorite two-wheeler?
Well, we are about to find out.
Now, all of you would know that there is a mandatory custom during Diwali to buy something new, mostly metal, to ensure prosperity. Keeping this custom in mind, motorbike manufacturing companies each year offer special discounts on motorbikes and scooters.
So, bikers, now you can bring home a brand new companion of your choice at a minimum of ₹ 1000 less than the usual price. Yes, you have heard it right! To unveil the secret, you must read till the end of this article.
If you are a patron of Honda bikes, you will save up to ₹11,000 in this festive season.
- You can get financial assistance as much as 100% of the bike purchase value.
- Moreover, there is a 50% discount on EMI as well for the first three months.
- The starting rate of interest is as low as 7.99%.
- If you are a credit/debit cardholder, you can earn a lumpsum cashback up to ₹5,000.
- And if you are paying through your online wallet like Paytm, you will get a cashback of up to ₹2,500.
The Diwali special scooty from Honda brand is the Honda Activa 6G, available at prices ranging from ₹65,892.00 to ₹67,392.00.
This desi two-wheeler community has come up with an attractive offer to fit your pocket and, at the same time, fulfill your wish to own a new bike.
- Just make a down-payment of ₹999 and drive home with a new Hero bike at only a 6.99% interest rate.
- And if you are paying through Paytm, you are sure to earn cashback up to ₹8500 on its selected models.
- This offer is available on Splendor+, Super Splendor, Splendor iSmart, HF Deluxe, Passion Pro, and the Glamour.
The price varies from ₹59,600 to ₹63,100 for the i3S version.
One of the top vehicle-manufacturing companies is not sitting idle. Yes, if you are fond of Pulsar and the Platina range of bikes, then Bajaj Auto has covered this festive season.
- While offering ₹1,600 off on Platina 100 ES drum, you will get Pulsar 125 split seat drum brake at a ₹3,000 discount.
- These discounts will be on top of their on-road prices. Rush now to the Baja authorized-dealership counters!
The Bajaj Platina 100 is priced at ₹50,464, whereas the Bajaj Pulsar NS160 is available at ₹1.08 lacs.
Well, wait, the eco-friendly two-wheeler community also has something to cheer for this Diwali.
- Just for them, Hero has rolled out an attractive discount of ₹5,000 on a varied range of e-scooters.
- If you are opting to exchange old bikes, you can save another ₹5,000 or get an interest-free loan at selected stores. This limited offer is going to end soon. It is available for any lithium-ion and a lead-acid variant of electric scooters from Hero Electric.
- This offer does not apply to Optima, Nyx, Velocity, and Glyde variants.
With this offer, you can purchase Hero Electric e-scooter from Photon variant at prices ranging between ₹47,490 to ₹77,640.
On the other hand, TVS Motor has taken care of the monthly installment. They know a one-time discount is always not enough to relieve the stress of the motorbike-owners.
- So they are offering low deals starting from ₹1,999 with a low rate of interest starting from 6.99%.
- Even the down payment is within reach of the familiar crowd, just ₹10,999.
- Moreover, the customers opting for Paytm as the payment mode can avail of a cashback up to ₹4,500.
Currently, you can book your TVS Jupiter for an overall price of ₹64,077.
Amid the pandemic and global economic crisis, this news certainly brings joy to your home and enlightens your life with happiness. Drive your new bike home today before this irresistible offer ends. If you still cannot afford a two-wheeler, you can go for two-wheeler accessories to decor your precious motorcycle. There is a discount on accessories from different brands as well. Anything you purchase is a promising sign in Diwali.
So, buy a brand-new two-wheeler at attractive prices this festive season and bid good-bye to the awful lockdown in style.
Happy and Safe Diwali to all of you!
P.S. Motorbikes India offers assistance in two-wheeler loans and two-wheeler insurance.
Disclaimer: This article was prepared or accomplished by it's author in their personal capacity. The opinions expressed in this article are the author's own and do not reflect the view of Motorbikes India or it's owners.
The views and opinions expressed on this web site are soley those of the original authors and other contributors. These views and opinions do not necessarily represent those of Steve Gerweck, the GERWECK.NET staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.