Hey, motorbike lovers! So, what is your plan for this festive season? Anyone looking for a new motorbike or huge discounts?
Well, the motorbike industry, like each year, is ready to attract all of you with great cashback and discount offers.
In the article below, we will detail out some of the top-offers from the best motorbike brands in India.
Hero, with dealership throughout India, continues to be one of the best-selling motorbike companies.
However, currently, the company has a slowdown in the market. Therefore, Hero MotorCorp has planned to make a profit of 10% sale during this festive season.
Hero MotorCorp is offering exciting festive offers on its entire range of bikes and scooters. So, it can be the right time for you to get yourself a new two-wheeler with cash discounts, low rates of interest, Paytm benefits, and much more.
If you are a starter, then a good deal awaits you from Hero.
- You can exchange your old two-wheeler for a new one and earn a benefit up to Rs. 3000 or choose a cashback offer of Rs. 2000.
- This year the automobile company is giving you an EMI option through cash.
- The Hero Motorcorp has tied up with Paytm to give benefits to its customers worth Rs.10000.
- Also, you can pay a minimal amount of Rs. 3999, and your dream bike will be yours during Diwali.
The company is offering a great deal on Splendor with low maintenance and good mileage, which makes the bike a perfect choice for you.
If you go for Splendor, you can receive a discount of Rs.7000.
Hero Splendor Plus has a capacity of 97.2 ccs, and four-stroke single-cylinder engine which generates a power of 8.36 Ps. With both the facility of self-start and kick, Splendor Plus can be a fantastic choice for you and your family.
It gives a mileage of 70-75 kilometers per liter, offering you an added advantage to save money on fuel. The bike’s performance and features have made it one of the most popular in urban and rural areas.
You can get this bike with a starting price of Rs. 56200.
The Pune-based motorbike makers are offering excellent deals on some of its two-wheeler. If you have a love for Bajaj motorbikes make and want to one, then this could be a golden opportunity for you.
- The dealership will include a saving up to Rs.7200.
- Not only this, but you also get a cash discount, five years of free warranty, savings on your free services, and lots more.
- The discounts on the models like CT 110, Platina range, Pulsar, and Avenger may vary.
- The Bajaj CT 110 offers you a saving up to Rs.3200, while Bajaj Dominar 400 gives a benefit of Rs.7200.
- The motorbike maker company has also announced a zero-processing fee on EMI options up to 31st Oct 2019.
If you are a Yamaha fan, then have a look at the several schemes available on its scooters across India, especially for the southern customers.
- The customers belonging to the south can either opt for zero percent interest on finance or a low down-payment of Rs.3999 with an attractive rate of interest of 6.9 percent.
- Students and teenagers who want to go for scooters this Diwali can avail saving up to Rs.8000 on any purchase.
- Yamaha is only offering a low down-payment with 6.9 percent interest for eastern zone customers, whereas a gold coin worth Rs.4000 is on offer for western zone customers.
If you are passionate like me to try your hands on different bikes and are crazy about buying them, then you can go for Yamaha FZ FI and Yamaha FZ-S FI model. It can be the best time to purchase these models as the company is offering saving up to Rs.8280 with a down-payment of Rs.4999 at 6.9 percent interest.
Like all the other bike makers, Suzuki Motorcycle also rolled out offers during the festive season.
- You can get a cashback of Rs. 8500 if a customer buys a two-wheeler through Paytm.
- The company has also kept a low down-payment of Rs.777 with a facility for on-spot approval of the loan and monthly payment schemes for up to 48 months.
- There is also a chance to win Maruti Suzuki Swift as a part of the lucky draw or 22 Karat gold up to 5 gm.
The special offers end on 31st Oct 2019.
So, which offer and which brand would you opt for to make your Diwali adventurous?
Well, do not forget to let us know in the comments section below!
Happy Diwali to all of you!
P.S. Motorbikes India offers assistance in two-wheeler loans and two-wheeler insurance.
Disclaimer: This article was prepared or accomplished by it's author in their personal capacity. The opinions expressed in this article are the author's own and do not reflect the view of Motorbikes India or it's owners.
The views and opinions expressed on this web site are soley those of the original authors and other contributors. These views and opinions do not necessarily represent those of Steve Gerweck, the GERWECK.NET staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.