If you are a die heart fan of Motard motorbikes and its impressive styling, then this will be one of the most exciting news for you.
The motorbike world recently introduced the Ducati Hypermotard 950 in a motorbike showcase held at the Concorso d’Eleganza Villa d’Este held at Cernobbio at Lake Como, Italy.
The Ducati wonder bike grabbed the first place under the “Concept Bikes: New Design and Prototypes by Manufacturers and Independents”category.
Well, you now have the chance to take a test drive of this masterpiece that everyone around the world appreciates due to its power-packed performance and glaze.
Honestly, even I cannot ignore the breathtaking and captivating look of Ducati Hypermotard 950.
I know you are also eager to have a glimpse of its, designing, and performance.
So let’s roll on to know more about this racing beauty.
It all starts with the incredible look, design, and technically advanced details inspired by Moto GP. A slight glance of this motorbike will reflect its aggressive, fearless, and sporty attitude.
Well, Ducati 950’s craze is not limited to the youth. It is proven by the significant number of followers it gained in a matter of a few hours, as soon as its images were circulated in the social media platform.
Its motard style can be seen clearly through its wide open handlebars, and the agility it depicts while taking sharp turns. Thus, there will be no hyperbole if we say that in the real sense, it exhibits fun and excitement for motorbike riders of all ages. It is light-weight, and its styling reflects its latest generation designing capacity.
For better performance and visibility in the day time, it comes with DRL technology that is Day Time Running Lightening system assigned to its compact designed headlight.
Let’s see how technically advanced is this sensational two-wheeler
- Categorized under Desmodromic Testastretta 11 degree, it comes with four valved L twined cylinders that is liquid cooled and has magnesium head covers.
- It has a displacement of 937 ccs with 13, 3:1 of compression ratio and 370 X 266 in of bore and stroke combination.
- The six-speed gearbox and 15:43 front to the rear sprocket, self-servo multi-plated clutch gives it hydraulic controlling power. The straight cut gear on its primary drive gives a ratio of 1.85:1.
- Its front suspension is fully adjustable with Marzocchi aluminum of 45 mm. The front and rear wheel compiled of Pirelli 120/70 ZR17 and 3-spoked Y shaped alloy of 5.5” X1.7”.
- The rear suspension is single-sided aluminum swing-arm that is mono-shock rebound damping and spring pre-load for its progressive linkage.
- It weighs 200 kg and has a seat height of 870 mm with an inner leg curve of 1940 mm.
- The safety pieces of equipment cover up with DWC- Ducati Wheelie Control EVO, (DTC)Ducati traction control (EVO), ABS of Bosch Cornering, and riding modes.
- It has a six-axis inertial sophisticated electronics that detects the pitch angle, motorbike roll, and yaw instantly in space.
- Besides, it also comes up with its restricted version of 35 KW.
The Ducati Hypermotard 950 will cost you INR 11, 99,000 (ex-showroom).
Well, I am sure, like me, you all in the motorbike community are excited to try out this astounding piece of work. Do not worry, as you can quickly get a test ride in one of the nearby Ducati showrooms.
So no more delay, no more talk, get ready to grab this beast in your city and ride along!
Disclaimer: This article was prepared or accomplished by it's author in their personal capacity. The opinions expressed in this article are the author's own and do not reflect the view of Motorbikes India or it's owners.
The views and opinions expressed on this web site are soley those of the original authors and other contributors. These views and opinions do not necessarily represent those of Steve Gerweck, the GERWECK.NET staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.