To the youth of Indian motorbike community!
Do you enjoy sporty and vibrant, innovative scooters?
Then, here is the Maestro Edge 125 cc from Hero.
Well, isn’t that exciting?
Read on to know more about the new product from Hero with fuel injection technology for the first time in India.
Due to the ever-growing demand of 125 cc two-wheeler scooters, this time Hero MotoCorp has come up with the Edge 125 cc after a great success of its predecessor 110 cc. The latest bike, however, has much more enhanced features to capture the demand of young generation.
This two-wheeler has so many stylish factors, bigger motor capacity, and much more that you will get a glimpse of as we cover the first ride review of Hero Maestro Edge 125 cc.
The test-ride experience:
- For a given price range, it provides a comfortable riding experience.
- Helps you get a good grip thereby, providing a confident riding approach on city roads.
- It has concise power controlling.
- However, after crossing the speed limit of 50 kmph, you can feel a slight vibration with little hiccups at massive breaker points.
- It brings the first of its kind the Fuel Injection Programmed Technology.
- It gives quick pick-up and effortless start in all weather conditions.
- It has a Digital Analog Meter with service reminder technology.
- Edge 125 gives better road safety with the side stand indicator and lightening Insignia.
- It has a quality luggage hook mounted at the front side.
- Its external fuel filling will give you the ease of access.
- The scooter comes with phone charging port as well as the Boot light.
- You can run across the road with its tubeless tire without worrying about wear and tear.
- It also has a comfortable dual textured seat.
- More security feature with combination lock system.
- Though while designing this piece of two-wheeler the base 110 cc version was taken, Hero added upgrades to give it a fresh look. For example; its angular lines, side and front patterns, and the gleaming painted look.
- The seating arrangement is another turn on due to the dual-textured pattern, which gives enough space to get seated. Also, it’s approximately 775 mm height is well-suited for even a short-height person.
- The day time running LED Headlamp gives it a unique front look.
- The external fuel section is one of the dominant style components for this Maestro Edge 125 cc two-wheeler.
- Besides, it carries a functional storage capacity underneath the seat, though not enough for a full-faced helmet.
- It has a digitized meter console with lightening insignia.
- The overall finishing and the color combinations – Pearl Fadeless White and Panther Black are eye-catching.
- Its telescopic front and single coil rear suspension give you a smooth ride on the road with balanced 12-inches: 10-inches front to back tire size.
- Although when passing through the large stopper, you get a bounce, that is quite little to pass out.
- While taking a sharp turn, it provides a firm gripping with reasonable control.
- The combination of 190 mm front disc and 130 mm rear drum gives sufficient control over the road whether you are in high speed or taking a turn on a busy highway.
Thus, we can say that Edge 125 is the right choice while riding on city roads due to its excellent handling power while on running traffic.
- As compared to its previous version, there is an enhancement in its production with its four-stroke 124.6 ccs air-cooled OHC technology.
- The engine provides a power capacity of 9.1 bhp and 10.2 Nm torque.
- It quickly picks up the speed even if loaded with some weight.
- It reflects a sporty look with 80-90 kmph of acceleration on the road.
Now, comes the most basic but essential part.
So, how much would the new Maestro Edge cost you?
Well, the new scooter on the block from Hero is available in three variants of Ex-showroom price range:
- INR 58,500 for alloy wheel with drum brakes.
- INR 60,000 for disc brake type, and
- INR 62,700 for disc brake with FI technology.
Well, it is perfect to say that the Hero Maestro Edge 125 will give a direct competition to its counterparts such as TVS NTorq, and Honda Activa 125. Honestly, I am sure it is an excellent value for money for all the city dwellers under this budget.
All in all, except for the slight issue of vibration at over the 50 kmph speed, this scooter gives a good and safe riding experience to all.
So, get-set-go for a ride on the Maestro Edge 125 from Hero and enjoy the trip at a lighter pocket.
Disclaimer: This article was prepared or accomplished by it's author in their personal capacity. The opinions expressed in this article are the author's own and do not reflect the view of Motorbikes India or it's owners.
The views and opinions expressed on this web site are soley those of the original authors and other contributors. These views and opinions do not necessarily represent those of Steve Gerweck, the GERWECK.NET staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.