Very eager to know about the fresh arrival into the motorbike community this year 2020 that will rock the floor and is about to make an iconic impression? Well, so motorbike community, is you aware of the storm striking Fireblade adventure?
Here is the elite initiative of the CBR1000RR Fireblade series from Honda’s residence in India that has got its place in today’s article. Let us know about the embedded technology, specifications, and characteristics of the brand newbie, Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade SP, that it is about to deliver to its valuable customers. Ready! Set! Go!
About the Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade SP
Fireblade family has been a mainstay in the Honda stable since its foreword in 1992, while CBR is undoubtedly the finest that uplifted the two-wheeler racing motorbike to an unreachable level. As a treat to its customers and a prey to the racers globally, the Honda Company showcased Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade SP and CBR1000RR Fireblade standard edition at EICMA 2019.
The pre-orders to own this superbike has currently commenced and expected to launch by September of 2020. With expected pricing over 17Lakh-19Lakh, the Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade SP is about to craft a legacy for sure. These motorbikes are about to reach India through the CBU and will get distributed by the Honda dealerships all over India.
Note: The blueprint of CBR1000RR is being formulated in designing racing machines by competitors, thus leaving a mark on the “The Isle of Man TT.”
There are two variants- Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade SP and Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade Standard edition that are worthy of building up the heritage of the Fireblade community.
Features of Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade SP
Jumping off to the attributes that feature Fireblade SP:
- This sports bike comes with aerodynamic winglets that spawn downforce at the trail pace.
- The SP edition gets an exclusive upgrade of Brembo Brakes with the facade brake disc of 330mm diameter featuring excellent braking performance.
- Alongside the above, Brembo Stylema’s front calipers are a great addition.
- As a sports bike, Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade SP is always under the control of the rider providing super-responsive handling with a wheelbase of 57.3 inches and a swingarm of 24.5 inches.
- The larger full-color TFT Meter instrument screen is equipped in Fireblade SP, making it a unique lone from the other CBR modules.
- You can see all the information regarding engine heat, ABS stage, and tachometer.
- The HSTC technology that mechanically alters the engine torque as per the requirement is an excellent add-on.
- Although this Red Dot winner 2020 might seem cumbersome, it is lighter with the light-weight aluminum casing.
- Fireblade SP gets an electrically proscribed NPX fork contrived from Ohlins elegant EC suspension and the stylish smart key that adds convenience.
- This speed roadster has a Titanium muffler and TBW as an added advantage
Specifications of Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade SP
- The Fireblade SP motorbikes got upgraded with the aerodynamic technology that offers absolute performance.
- For the ultimate chassis suspension and locomotive functionality, Honda used the expertise implemented in RC213V “Street-legal MotoGP machine” in building Fireblade SP.
- The new roadmaster has a 1000cc engine of Liquid-cooled fondle tap DOHC inline-4 cylinder category.
- You get two color choices- Grand Prix Red and Matte Pearl Morion Black.
- Driving utmost clout of 160 KW with 113 Nm torque, Fireblade SP has PGM-DSFI technology carburetion.
- With electric start and battery capacity of 12-2 Lithium-ion wet, multi-plate clutch chain drivetrain forms part of Fireblade SP.
- For smooth deferment, Telescopic upturned split with span 43mm of Ohlin’s technology gets equipped at the face followed with Pro-Link gas-charged 143mm stroke at the stern end.
- To promise the protection of the racer, a 2-channel ABS module with piston Brembo caliper type is outfitted.
- With TFT-LCD instrument style, HISS safekeeping structure, LED headlamp, and Taillight, Fireblade SP has an adorable striking appearance grabbing everyone’s attention.
The delightful time is coming soon, and it’s the moment to provoke and unleash the racer within you with Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade SP.
With the expected price tag of around INR 24 lakh, the new roadmaster from Honda is sure to make heads turn!
What do you think about the Fireblade SP? Comment and share with us your thoughts!
Disclaimer: This article was prepared or accomplished by it's author in their personal capacity. The opinions expressed in this article are the author's own and do not reflect the view of Motorbikes India or it's owners.
The views and opinions expressed on this web site are soley those of the original authors and other contributors. These views and opinions do not necessarily represent those of Steve Gerweck, the GERWECK.NET staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.