Classic Legends motorcycle company has maintained its legacy for its iconic motorbike, “Jawa Perak.”
One of the legendary innovations which bike lover’s dream of, Jawa has rightly described the Perak as:
The bike of a dream, Die-hard bike lovers beam,
Won a heroic race, Jawa’s legendary base,
European’s air loom, A family’s heirloom,
Legend’s expertness, A Gift of darkness.
If you dream of a legacy bike, then Mahindra’s Classic Legends Jawa Perak can be an excellent choice for you. It is the third model from the Czech motorcycle brand in the Indian market.
Let’s see the specifications and features of this exciting model.
- Bobber styling.
- Dual-Channel ABS
- BS6 compliant engine
- Analogue Speedometer and digital odometer
- Single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine
- 334-cc Capacity
- 30 BHP maximum power and 31 NM torque
- Double disc brakes
- Rs.1.95 lakh on-road price
Perak’s inspiration is the 190s – a short front fender without a tail and single seat.
- The bobber design motorbike comes in a classically styled dress in a shade of Matt Grey with golden highlights on its tank and side panels.
- It also comes with a tan-colored leather seat, and the rear mono-shock placed underneath is beautifully hidden from a side view.
- Most of the parts of the bike are painted black along with its engine, spoked wheels, and other panels.
- The considerable drop tank gives a retro look like its other two siblings.
- The headlamps are round in shape, and with a single-seat, it allows a rider for solo driving. The taillights are a continuous part of the seat.
Jawa Perak is a ravishing and unique looking motorcycle in its class.
The Jawa motorcycle has some additional features and equipment as compared to its other two siblings.
- It is longer in size and has dual ABS.
- Its front wheel is 18-inch with 100/90, and the rear wheel is 17-inches with 140/70 section tires.
The same suspension, like the Jawa standard, is in Perak.
- In the front of Perak, there is Telescopic hydraulic fork, and in the rear it has Mono Shock Absorber, along with seven adjustable steps.
- The instrument panel of Perak has an analog speedometer and digital odometer along with a fuel gauge with an LCD.
Engine and Gearbox:
- The new Jawa Perak comes with BS6 compliant engine.
- It is a 4-stroke bike with liquid-cooled single-cylinder.
- The motor delivers a capacity of 334-cc with maximum power of 30 BHP and 31 Nm torque.
- It has twin exhaust, and chassis has a double cradle tubular frame.
- The motorcycle comes in six-speed gearboxes like its other two siblings.
The Jawa Perak comes in a single-color black.
The ex-showroom price of Jawa Perak is Rs. 1.94 lakh (approx).
Mahindra launched the Jawa Perak on the 15th of November’19.
As per the co-founder and director of Classic Legends Anupam Thareja, the booking for this bike will be only for three months, and the next delivery will start focusing on the current market situation.
A motorbike lover should have a legacy bike in his collection, and Jawa Perak can be one such choice. I love the design and features of this bike. Looking at this bike gives a “Wow” feeling. A mind-blowing bike with a stylish look, better sitting, and comfort riding makes it one of the best choices in the Indian bike riders. The technical panels are right, the mileage is superb, and it is comfortable to ride.
Well, I can’t wait for its test ride, and if you feel the same, then book this black beauty at https://www.jawamotorcycles.com/ and bring to your garage one of the classiest collections.
Disclaimer: This article was prepared or accomplished by it's author in their personal capacity. The opinions expressed in this article are the author's own and do not reflect the view of Motorbikes India or it's owners.
The views and opinions expressed on this web site are soley those of the original authors and other contributors. These views and opinions do not necessarily represent those of Steve Gerweck, the GERWECK.NET staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.