Are you feeling low that you couldn’t explore the world with your motorbike and make new adventures this 2020?
Do not get upset as everything can change, and the soon-to-come 2021 will be prey to your motorbike hunger. Today’s article is one such introduction to the motorbike community from the stable of Kawasaki – The Kawasaki Z650 BS6 variant.
Scroll down to know more about the eye-catching features and specifications of this Ninja fighter.
About the launch
You all in the motorbike community could think why Kawasaki Z650 BS6 has come late, and the date of the sales hasn’t yet gone public.
The answer is because the company was busy selling the BS4 stocks. At the same time, most dealerships got engaged in liquidating the stocks by offering huge discounts for BS4 versions like Ninja 650, and Z650 during February and March. Even now, the cuts prevail until stock lasts, and you can get it at bumper discounts.
So, coming to the launch of Kawasaki Z650 BS6, the expected date of arrival isn’t clear but scheduled to be released once the lockdown gets lifted. With a sole color option of iconic Metallic Spark Black, it stands unique among the Ninjas in the mainstay. Kawasaki Z650 BS6 gets new updates and outstanding fittings that make it reasonable for the price.
The all-new Kawasaki Z650 BS6 priced at Rs. 5, 94, 000 is 25,000 higher than the BS4 version of Z650. The pre-bookings have started in most of the dealership centers in India and you can find the details of Kawasaki Z650 BS6 on its official website, https://kawasaki-india.com/bikes/2021-z-650/.
What you have to do is hit on the “Book now” option to make it all yours!
Features of Kawasaki Z650 BS6
- Z650 BS6 variant comes with an updated engine of the 650cc displacement that is first in the family to get the TFT Colour Instrument feature. This attribute provides the cockpit an ultra-modern and high-grade facade.
- The additional feature on the meter is a unique one to the Kawasaki Z650 BS6 that makes it different from the other models.
- Kawasaki Z650 BS6 of 2021 has the Bluetooth connectivity strategy in-built in the instrument panel that provides wireless connectivity throughout the motorbike facilitating the rider.
- Additionally, the application called “Rideology the App” provides access to numerous functions, providing a superior riding experience.
- LED headlamps featuring squat and elevated beam, offering intense brightness is exclusive only to Kawasaki Z650 BS6.
- To abide by the BS6 regulations, Kawasaki made multiple changes to the intake and exhaust systems so that the bike releases cleaner emissions to the environment.
- Finally, a must to mention is the sharper compact and muscular headlight cowl with a strong Sugomi presence in the list of features.
Specification of Kawasaki Z650 BS6
I hope this brand-new bike, Kawasaki Z650 BS6 caught your eyes with its striking appearance and dashing features in the images.
Now, here are some technical specifications to learn before purchasing the new beast on the Kawasaki block.
- Kawasaki Z650 BS6 gets a liquid-cooled, 4-stroke Parallel Twin engine type of 649 cc displacement offering maximum power of 50.2 KW and torque of 64 Nm.
- With the Electric starting method and digital ignition type, Kawasaki Z650 BS6 uses eight valves, the DOHC valve system.
- The 6-speed gearbox mates well to the engine arrangement.
- This middleweight motorbike has a Trellis, high-tensile steel frame type offering ground clearance of 130 mm, fuel capacity of 15 liters, a seat height of 790 mm, and an overall dimension of 2, 115 mm * 765 mm * 1, 065 mm.
- For smoother suspension, and splendid managing, Z650 BS6 gets new Dunlop Sportmax Roadsport tires that offer disc brake with the help of a 300 mm telescopic front disc, and 220 mm horizontal black-link rear disc besides the dual-channel ABS.
- With dual-piston at the front end, single-piston, and petal disc at the caliper rear the Kawasaki Z650 BS6 is bound to roar the busy city streets of India.
The wait is now almost over, so let the countdown begin. The to-do list that you planned this 2020 would complete with Kawasaki Z650 for sure in 2021. Along with you, I am excited to watch this Ninja rock the race track and the Indian roads!
Disclaimer: This article was prepared or accomplished by it's author in their personal capacity. The opinions expressed in this article are the author's own and do not reflect the view of Motorbikes India or it's owners.
The views and opinions expressed on this web site are soley those of the original authors and other contributors. These views and opinions do not necessarily represent those of Steve Gerweck, the GERWECK.NET staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.