Are you bored of riding the same motorbike daily and are looking for a change? Do you want to get thrilled and grow adventurous again with a pocket-friendly brand-new sports bike?
Well, the answer to all those questions is the one and only – Bajaj Pulsar 150 BS6.
Yes, The World’s Favorite Indian, Bajaj Auto Ltd., launched its BS6 compliant motorbike Pulsar 150 into the motorbike community on February 12, 2020, in Delhi.
To know more, explore the article.
As we all know, Pulsar 150 is one of the highest-selling motorbikes in India. After the BS4 version of Pulsar 150, the experts and designers of Bajaj decided to take it to the next level, such that it meets the Bharat Stage VI (BS6) emission regulation.
As a result, two variants of Pulsar 150 BS6 came into existence for the Indian motorbike community. One is the standard disc brake, and the other option is the twin-disc brake version. Both the variants have the fuel injection system that was designed specially by the designers of Bajaj Auto R & D center.
During the press release, Saran Kanade, President of Bajaj Auto Limited, stated – “As per the BS6 norms, we are continuously transforming all our products, and Pulsar 150 is one such among it. The range will expand in a few weeks, and you will be able to witness it.” “Pulsar 150 BS6 gets powered with fuel injection system at in-house state-of-art R & D center of Bajaj Auto, and there is no doubt for outstanding, seamless performance, fuel efficiency, and feather-touch start” he added.
As usual, Pulsar 150 follows an ageless design that provides impressive performance as a package. As you can notice, the classic black outfit provided gives it a rocking appearance.
The Pulsar 150 BS6 gives comfort to both the rider as well as to the pillion with an upright seating position and supports smooth suspension. The contoured seat is made up of premium alloy wheels and rests on the telescopic front forks with anti-friction bushes. It also has a 5-step adjustable Nitrox rear shock absorbers that are suitable for both city and highway rides.
As we said earlier, it is a sports motorbike, and as of styling, it has aggressive laser edged graphics with premium new paint. For attention, there are carbon fiber accents and instrument cluster graphics technology used, and hence Pulsar 150 BS6 never goes unnoticed.
The features of brand new Pulsar 150 with BS6 are incomparable with other BS6 version motorbikes.
- It provides outstanding performance as it comes with patented technologies like ExhausTEC and DTS-i and hence named as the true “King of the road.”
- Pulsar 150 BS6 comprises of fuel injection, ECU, and an updated cat-con in addition to the BS4 version of Pulsar 150.
- Other attractive features equipped within Pulsar 150 BS6 are digital speedometer, analog tachometer, digital fuel gauge, pass switch, passenger footrest, engine kill switch, and both analog and digital console.
- When it comes to the safety in terms of visibility, we have another attractive feature that is the boasting of the light-sensitive digital cockpit, a 12V full DC headlamp that ensures light beam continually at all speeds during day and night.
- An added highlighting feature of this brand-new Pulsar 150 is the wolf eyed headlamp that comes with the twin pilot. It ensures and marks its territory on the road.
- Furthermore, with the help of aerodynamic fairing, the look of a naked Streetfighter is engraved on the iconic tank of Pulsar 150 BS6.
Pulsar 150 BS6 has a 149cc single-cylinder 4 strokes SOHC 2 valve air-cooled petrol engine that produces a maximum power of 14PS @ 8500 rpm.
The maximum torque of 13.26 Nm is at 6500 pm. There is also a 5-speed gearbox available in Pulsar 150 BS6.
Brakes and wheels
To enhance a safer drive, a 260 mm ventilated front disc brake ensures quicker and more reliable braking all the time. On any surface, there is a guarantee of ultra-safe braking with ABS.
For stability and to add strength, Pulsar 150 BS6 has a beefed-up frame along with 1320 mm wheelbase and tubeless wheels.
It has a conventional telescopic fork In the front end and at the rear end, twin shock absorber with Canister for smooth suspension.
The new Pulsar 150 BS6 is now available in two variants- Black Red and Black Chrome.
For Pulsar 150 standard trim, the price is Rs.94, 956/- and for the twin disc version, the price is Rs. 98, 835/-.
I hope you now know a lot about the latest Pulsar 150 BS6 version. So, still, what are you waiting for guys? Get up and get ready to book a test drive and go for the most thrilling experience ever.
Disclaimer: This article was prepared or accomplished by it's author in their personal capacity. The opinions expressed in this article are the author's own and do not reflect the view of Motorbikes India or it's owners.
The views and opinions expressed on this web site are soley those of the original authors and other contributors. These views and opinions do not necessarily represent those of Steve Gerweck, the GERWECK.NET staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.