As promised, here we are with one of the leading motorbike clubs of Bangalore, the NH4 Motorheads Adventure Club. This club is named so as it also supports an Adventure Touring and Travel Gear Company. It is a one-stop shop to get all motorbike equipment, safety gears, and customized products and has garnered a lot of popularity among the automobile industry.
NH4 Motorhead history goes back to 2013 when Debraj Banerjee and Gautam Kalburgi met in Bangalore to start a new venture on big wheels. Soon, they realized that for a long ride to new places you need a good stack of motorbike equipment. Thus they put their skill over manufacturing, launching and promoting e-commerce accessibility to Indian as well as International motorbike customers with their high-quality products.
Debraj says “What keeps me on the road and excited in this journey is the joy of being able to impact so many people across the country and to do it in such a fun manner”.
NH4 is a 15-member team currently and have over 15K followers on Facebook.
Interesting information about NH4 Motorheads
- They came up with the name NH4 Motorheads while they were on a bike trip over National Highway 4 in 2013 and hence the name NH4 popped up.
- It deals in the retail of almost everything like toolkits, tents, bungee cords, balaclavas, waterproof laptop, phone bags, Garmin cameras, mobile chargers, Cobra pepper spray etc. They provide high-quality innovative products for India as well as for overseas customers.
- With over 500+ unique products and 1 lac active customers, their international customer base under Make in India covers Germany, France, Australia, UK, USA, Nepal, and Bhutan.
NH4 Motorheads has been a part of various events. Some of them are:
Bangalore Vintage Group’s Automobile Event, Motorcycle Trips to Europe and Cambodia, various camping trips, triathlon, marathon, cycle expeditions and other adventure sports.
The club members are travel freaks and have been to various parts of India like the Himalayas, parts of Arunachal Pradesh and Meghalaya, Sathyamangalam Forest (280 km from Bangalore), Leh, Chandratal, HP (Komic) – highest village in the world, Spiti Valley, Sangla, Pangong Tso, Magnetic Hill, Mount Abu, Kochi, etc.
Apart from travelling, NH4 motorbike club spends quality time on various social causes as well, for example:
- They helped two ailing kids who needed dialysis in Nov 2014;
- They regularly provide support to the Social cause “We Care Trust”;
- They were a part of the Cancer Awareness Drive 2018 in the presence of Sir Ramalinga Reddy – Home Minister of Karnataka;
- They also spent a day with the Indian Army in support of the jawans.
In short, it’s safe to say that NH4 Motorheads is not just any motorbike club. They have wide opened their wings to explore the retail market and have dealt successfully with safety travel gears and products for every automobile enthusiast. Besides travelling, and participating in adventure sports they spend valuable time for social causes, making them so much more relevant.
If you wish to join or know more about this Bangalore based motorbike club, pay a visit to their social media pages.
Disclaimer: This article was prepared or accomplished by it's author in their personal capacity. The opinions expressed in this article are the author's own and do not reflect the view of Motorbikes India or it's owners.
The views and opinions expressed on this web site are soley those of the original authors and other contributors. These views and opinions do not necessarily represent those of Steve Gerweck, the GERWECK.NET staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.