Hey guys! All you motorbike fans must have heard about the Birmingham, U.K. based British motorcycle brand Norton Motorcycles Company right? And guess what? They are launching one of their best motorbikes in India. Yes, you’re right, the Norton Dominator is hitting the Indian motorbike industry this year with a bang!
This one is definitely going to make heads turn with awe and rock the motorbike community with its stunning entry. So guys, tighten your seat-belts, here comes the Dominator!
Let us first look at some of its technical specifications, launch date and price:
Tyre type: Tubeless
Trip meter: Digital
Starting type: Self-start
Wheel type: Spoke
Digital fuel indicator: Yes
Warranty: 2 years
Nationwide delivery: Available
Engine displacement: 961 cc
Front tyre: 120/70
Rear tyre: 180/55
Estimated price: 22.00 lakh
The tentative month of launch: July 2018
- True to its name, the Dominator has been designed with cutting-edge finish engineering techniques, iconic styling and non-comparable craftsmanship with modern components.
- Norton Dominator is designed based on the exclusive idea of Norton Domiracer compatible for café racer with its advanced side panels, rear, and gear fairings.
- The 961 engine style is designed in classic “featherbed” frame style along with trellis-style swingarm.
- The foundation of the current design of Norton Dominator was laid in the year 2015 itself. It comes with air-cooling and a parallel-twin engine equipped with dry sump lubrication just like the old version of Norton Commando.
What makes Norton Dominator unique?
- The Dominator provides a world-class suspension with the help of carbon fiber stuffing and five-speed transmission. It can bring out 79 bhp of power from its 270-degree crank driving up to 90 Nm torque.
- It provides a comfortable ride with its seat height of 813 mm and a 1450 mm wheelbase.
- As expected, this bike from Norton also maintains a high safety level. It comes with a rear and front brake system with Brembo system and monobloc piston levels.
- On suspension and compression, the Dominator is an unbeatable one with Ohlins TTX 36 mono shock that helps in height adjustment, compression and rebound damping.
- For your convenience and comfort, the two-wheeler is also equipped with pass light, engine kill switch, electric start, odometer, and fuel gauge.
- The entire body parts of this motorbike are made of stainless steel that gives it a shining and stunning look with no compromise on durability.
Some key points about Norton Motorcycles:
- Norton Dominator is second motorbike model that is introduced by Kinetic MotoRoyale and is listed as one among the expensive motorbikes that are about to be exported in 2018.
- The Dominator is famously known as “The Archetypal British Street racer” by motorbike rider’s community.
- Norton Dominator is a combination of fine handling and high specification components that complete the thrill of your motorbike ride.
- Norton showrooms are available worldwide with its main branches in London, Leeds, York, and Thirsk. You can expect India to be one on this list in a few months.
- Initially, only 50 Norton Dominator motorbikes were built which were all sold out and due to its high demand, now Kinetic is extending its territory worldwide.
I am super excited to welcome the new beast for the Indian motorbike community. What about you? Are you ready to dominate the roads of your city?
Disclaimer: This article was prepared or accomplished by it's author in their personal capacity. The opinions expressed in this article are the author's own and do not reflect the view of Motorbikes India or it's owners.
The views and opinions expressed on this web site are soley those of the original authors and other contributors. These views and opinions do not necessarily represent those of Steve Gerweck, the GERWECK.NET staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.