Hello guys! We are back to resume our list of the impressive BMW Motorrad range.
The second part of our popular article on the best of BMW motorcycles will continue with four more attractive and robust motorbike models of BMW motorcycles.
So, let us begin the roller coaster ride to the BMW adventure land.
- BMW G 310 R
Well, the first one on our list today is one of the affordable and excellent models of BMW in India, G 310 R. Even if this beast is your first-ever motorbike, it will not disappoint you at all.
Officially, it got described for ‘Intense Riding Pleasure.’
- The bike is sporty and maneuverable at the same time.
- You can call it a real powerhouse with a 313 cc engine and brilliant artistry.
- There are three color variants, namely real highlight –HP, cosmic black, and racing red.
In the hustle and bustle of the city, everyone who has tested the ride felt overwhelmingly amazed. Overall, the design of the G 310 R is not overdone and stays away from all the generic drama.
If we talk of features, it gets a full digital cluster, clock, distance-to-empty indication, gear position display, and some general information about the instructions.
All in all, if you find a few missing features, the impressive ride quality and excellent maneuverability get on the front.
- BMW S 1000 R
The bike was brought to India in 2014 as an apparent model among all the superbikes. If you also want to outreach the limits of adventure, the S 1000 R with 207 HP has got you. The bike was introduced right after the ten years of RR series with a maximum torque of 113 Nm at a speed of 11,000 rpm.
On look and features, the motorbike is undoubtedly the center of attraction for bikers.
- The weight of the bike was set down to 193.5 kg, almost 3.5 kg down from its previous RR series.
- There is also an availability of an optional M package to turn out the whole motorbike into a racing machine. Just follow some steps, and you can dismantle both the number plate holder and its rearview mirror to get an all-new racing motorbike.
- The most striking feature of BMW S 1000 R is the ShiftCam technology, where it automatically selects the valve lift and valve opening time with the help of camshaft.
- BMW K 1600 GTL
Referred to as Dad’s Ultimate Motorbike, the BMW K 1600 GTL comes with a sporty and comprehensive appearance. The motorbike is a combination of luxurious, stylish, and powerful features waiting excitedly for your first-hand experience.
- The superior 6-line cylinder provides an unparalleled soft riding performance with a maximum torque of 175 Nm, 118 kW output, and a speed of 5,250 rpm.
- The newly designed radiator grills, storage compartment, side panels, and tank trim helps you make the needed entrance.
- Some other enhancing details like footrest further add to the final finishing of the motorbike.
- Its front section has a windscreen and mirror to provide a dynamic alignment to the whole look.
- To count among its style pioneers, you can check the Duolever Front-Wheel suspension, the chassis, and the innovative Xenon headlight.
- BMW R 1200 GS Adventure
Want to take on the bumpy roads with comfort?
Well, with agile maneuverability and lightweight structure, the BMW R 1200 GS Adventure has got all the right answers to challenge the sport.
You may be expecting the color of the bike to be muddy or dusty with regards to adventurous performance. Yet, BMW R 1200 GS Adventure is available in three color variants, namely racing red, light white color with corboda blue, and exclusive black storm metallic color.
Therefore, all the color options are quite noteworthy, along with an admiring list of different features.
- This dynamic companion further features a twin-cylinder boxer engine with a boxer torque of 125 Nm.
- The cooling aspect is a combination of liquid and air cooling, which overall leads to the required reliable performance in a real scenario.
- Other notable specs include 30 liters of fuel tank capacity, 890 mm of seat height, and 217 kg of maximum load.
Thus, we completed our list of the best BMW motorcycles with a total of 7 reliable models.
All the old, as well as the new two-wheeler community who are fond of BMW Motorrad range, are, I am sure, going to love all the motorbikes.
So, what do you think of our list of top 7 motorcycles from BMW? Did we miss any motorbike you were expecting? Well, do let us know in the comments section.
Disclaimer: This article was prepared or accomplished by it's author in their personal capacity. The opinions expressed in this article are the author's own and do not reflect the view of Motorbikes India or it's owners.
The views and opinions expressed on this web site are soley those of the original authors and other contributors. These views and opinions do not necessarily represent those of Steve Gerweck, the GERWECK.NET staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.