Hey, motorbike enthusiasts, as promised, we are back with our second and final article on the top 10 two-wheeler of 2019 for the Indian motorbike community.
I am sure you all are as excited as you were the last time.
So, fellow riders, let us begin to explore the world of two-wheeler once again.
6. Bajaj Pulsar 150
The all-new Pulsar 150 has come with more powerful performance and got highly appreciated under the sports motorbike category.
Compared with motorbikes in similar class:
- Pulsar 150 gives a stiff competition to others with its unmatched ExhausTEC and DTS-I technology.
- It has a power of 10.29 Kw and 13.4 Nm of torque.
- With its 43 cm of Alloy wheels, it gives appropriate comfort on the road with smooth suspension and right seating position.
- It’s five steps adjustable shock absorber provides safe handling during the ride.
- Quicker and reliable braking come with 240 mm front disc type brakes.
Thus, the Pulsar 150, with its street-fighter look, gives you a call to have a safe ride on Indian roads.
Price: INR 84,960 (Ex-showroom, New Delhi).
7. Honda Activa 5G
When we talk about two-wheeler, how can you forget Honda Activa, one of the best and top-selling scooters in India? Honda Activa 5G has undoubtedly made its place with its high performance and stunning look.
You have a comfortable ride on Activa 5G as:
- It gives you with eco speed indicator, led head-lamps, quick seat opener, and Honda Eco Technology.
- Under-seat mobile charging socket ensures to keep your phone active all the time.
- Its advanced 4-in-1 lock with seat opener gives you better security.
- Besides its both front and rear hook to carry a bag or luggage.
- The all-new Clic mechanism gives you smooth servicing experience.
So, for all of you who enjoy the breeze on a scooter, get this piece of beauty back and enjoy its new technology-laden features.
Price: STD version INR 54,911, DLX version INR 56, 776 (Ex-showroom Delhi).
8. TVS Jupiter
TVS is yet another leading brand for our scooter loving two-wheeler community.
Its Jupiter series gained much popularity in recent years due to its stylish look and handy features:
- Its external fueling and ample front space give better usability to the users.
- Also, the automatic headlamp and parking give it a distinct functionality than others.
- It has a wide range of bright and latest colors you can choose from and match your style.
- Besides, it has a pass-by switch exclusively for the users.
- TVS mapped Jupiter’s ignition technology with digital IDI.
All these advanced mechanisms made it one of the widely accepted budget-friendly two-wheeler among the Indian two-wheeler community.
Price: Between INR 52,000 – INR 59,000.
9. KTM 200 Duke
Want to come face-to-face with the real racing genie under 200 cc naked motorbike? Well, then KTM 200 Duke is the right choice for you.
Here is a list of some of the technically advanced components it has:
- Ultralight trellis frame in tubular form,
- Four-stroke water-cooled engine,
- Elegant swingarm with injection electronics.
All these got integrated ideally to give the Duke 200 a dynamic and fast-moving motorbike body.
In terms of look, this fighter sparks fear among other opponents but holds a comfortable seating for the riders. A wide variety of accessories option provided with this masterpiece allows you to customize the bike as per your requirement. In short, you can modify the KTM 200 as you want (conditions apply).
Well, then ride on with this ultimate motorbike and enjoy the company of mother nature.
Price: Between INR 1.5 lakh – 1.62 lakh.
10. Ather 450
The last two-wheeler included by us in our list of the best for 2019, is an electric two-wheeler.
So, for those of you concerned about environmental cleanliness and safety, like the government, Ather 450 is a great choice.
- Ather 450, not only assists you protect nature against pollution, but it also provides a smooth riding experience.
- The progress achieved by Ather electric scooters is remarkable, and it promises to reach more and more cities in India in due course of time.
- Under the energy-efficient technology, it can go up to the maximum speeding of 80 kmph approximately with 20.5 Nm of torque and 5.4 kw of peak power capacity.
- With the advanced Ather App, you can check and get access to two-wheeler stat.
Thus, making it the most appropriate two-wheeler among electric scooter category.
Price: INR 1,13,715 (On road)
Well, the list of good motorbikes is never-ending. Hence, we will endeavor to get a comprehensive list of two-wheeler sought by the two-wheeler industry in India again and again.
The two-wheeler listed above have grabbed the sight of riders not just in terms of look, but they qualify well for performance and sturdiness as well.
So, which one of these two-wheeler would you prefer to go for this year, a motorbike, scooter, or an e-scooter?
P.S. We are a one-stop-shop for two-wheeler insurance, two-wheeler loans, and two-wheeler reviews to help you decide the best one. Stay tuned for more shortly!
Disclaimer: This article was prepared or accomplished by it's author in their personal capacity. The opinions expressed in this article are the author's own and do not reflect the view of Motorbikes India or it's owners.
The views and opinions expressed on this web site are soley those of the original authors and other contributors. These views and opinions do not necessarily represent those of Steve Gerweck, the GERWECK.NET staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.