The newest trend in motorbikes is the launch of adventure motorbikes to appeal to the young generation. These motorbikes have the looks and design of a sports motorbike, but performance-wise, they are suited for long winding journeys like the cruiser motorbikes. A great combination of looks and performance.
Not to be left behind, Hero Motocorp has launched the Hero Xpulse 200 4V to cater to this category of buyers.
The Hero Xpulse 200 4V treads on the path built by its earlier model impulse, but this motorbike is easier to ride and suited to Indian dirt roads. The Hero Xpulse 200 4V complies with the stringent BS6 emission policies.
Since this motorbike is slotted in the adventure bike category, it is configured with features compliant with adventure motorbikes.
- The wheels are spoked fitted with high clearance mudguards for type suspension, underbody anti-collision plate, and the exhaust is modified to look dynamic.
- They are 20 inches in the front and 19 inches at the rear end. The shock absorbers are telescopic at the front and mono-shock at the rear.
To suit the Indian road condition, especially in the hinterland, the Herp Xpulse 200 4V has been given a high ground clearance.
- The seats are also ergonomically designed to provide best-in-class comfort to the ride at all times. This motorbike has ABS braking as a standard offering.
- The brakes are disc-type at both the front and rear sides. They are tested for emergency braking and certified as the safest in the current market scenario.
- The ABS helps the rider to ride safely with the motorbike freezes during a sudden braking situation. The off-road experience of this motorbike is one of satisfaction and a stress-free ride.
- The rider and the pillion can have fun without hurting their back and knees.
- The shock absorbers are immaculate and provide a smooth ride on dirt tracks and potholed city roads.
Digital Console and Headlight
- The Xpulse 200 4V boasts a fully digital instrument console with high-end Bluetooth connectivity for intelligent mobility functionality and provides full digital navigation when connected to your mobile handset.
- The headlight is powered by an LED lamp which throws a powerful beam on the road to make the darkest of paths visible to the naked eye, reducing the strain on the eyes.
- A 200 CC mono-cylinder oil-cooled motor powers the engine of the Hero Xpulse 200 4V.
- The engine is BS6 compliant with a 5-speed gearbox that produces 18 bhp power at 8000 rpm and 17 Nm torque when your rev up the throttle, which gives the rider enough power to ride long distances and also maintain time on long journeys.
- A 14-liter fuel tank supports this motorbike, so you don’t have to fill up at the gas station frequently.
- The new Hero is available in 5 colors: white, green, and grey in a matte version, sporty red, and black panther. The dynamism of these colors gives the buyer choice of look and style and opt for their favorite color.
- Hero priced the Xpulse 200 4V at INR 1.30 lakhs ex-showroom. A great motorbike at a great price.
So, if you are searching for the perfect adventure cum sports motorbike, then Hero Xpulse 200 4V is the bike for you. A dream motorbike to ride into the proverbial sunset.
Disclaimer: This article was prepared or accomplished by it's author in their personal capacity. The opinions expressed in this article are the author's own and do not reflect the view of Motorbikes India or it's owners.
The views and opinions expressed on this web site are soley those of the original authors and other contributors. These views and opinions do not necessarily represent those of Steve Gerweck, the GERWECK.NET staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.