The motorbike community fans, especially those who follow the sports bike category new launches, are in for a surprise. KTM has proposed to launch the 2022 edition of its RC 390 mean machine at an affordable price of Rs.2.80 Lakhs on the road in India. This motorbike has an exceptional legacy in the sports motorbike category. Since its original launch, it has been trailblazing the race tracks—a perfect monster for the motorbike community fan hungry for power and motocross looks and styling.
Let’s look at some of its overbearing features, making the 2022 KTM RC 390 a favorite for all motorbike enthusiasts.
- The 2022 KTM RC 390 sports is a heavy-duty 380 CC fluid-cooled one-cylinder four-stroke engine to give the highest torque when you rev the engine.
- This motorbike provides the rider with total power under the hood, with best-in-class speed figures—a complete motorbike monster.
- The new 2022 KTM RC 390 motorbike is designed keeping in mind the requirements of the racetrack.
- The motorbike clocks a fast start-up and acquires high speeds at a single throttle of the accelerator.
- The new technology of ride by wire installed and the quick gear shifting helps in better motorbike control to give this motorbike a podium finish every time it enters the racetrack.
- The 2022 KTM RC 390 comes with a 4-valve dual cam.
- It also has a carbon fiber super-strong cam lever on the cylinder head.
- The motorbike gives the rider great power and control as well as consistency.
- The relaunched 2022 KTM RC 390 with an exhaust styled on sports bikes runs the toughest motocross races.
- The exhaust is glistening steel with a specific header and muffler, producing a husky thump when you throttle the engine.
- The all-new 2022 KTM RC 390 has a unique slipper clutch that controls the rear wheel.
- During high-speed acceleration, it prevents any rear wheel disturbance giving a smoother riding capability to the driver of this motorbike.
- This feature also takes care of the back wheel not getting locked up when you suddenly reduce the speed in an emergency condition.
- All this with a smooth and steady tilt of the handlebar accelerator.
- Since the new 2022 KTM RC 390 is a sports motorbike, it has unique vents for airflow through its engine chamber to make it cool quickly.
- This makes the motorbike run at optimum temperature giving the best performance for every lap it races through the racing arena.
- Newer suspension fitted in the 2022 KTM RC 390 motorbike gives the rider smooth as butter drive.
- The shock absorbers are ready to take on any shock from bumps or potholes in the road.
- This motorbike has a swanky open-type cartridge in reverse fork with a structured factory setting.
- The all-new 2022 KTM RC 390 has high-end motorbike functionality.
- The weight of this motorbike is also kept low for better performance.
Rear Shock Absorber
- The KTM RC 390 2022 edition is fitted with piston-type adjustable shock absorbers at the rear end, giving both the rider and his pillion a smooth ride.
- To give complete control over the 2022 KTM RC 390 motorbike is factory fitted with four piston-type calipers and 350 mm disk brake on the front wheel and 250mm at the rear.
- The disc brakes are light in weight and can give the best in class braking function responding to the slightest of hand movements. The 2022 KTM RD 390 has ABS braking as a standard feature.
- The wheels of this 2022 KTM RC 390 are lightweight with few spokes and an open hub design.
- This gives the motorbike more excellent manoeuvrability and control.
- The newest 2022 KTM RC 390 motorbike frame is featherweight and is the lowest among its peers and competitors.
- As a result, this motorbike has the fastest clock speed on the racetrack.
- The 2022 KTM RC 390 motorbike has a user-friendly handlebar designed for racing and city road conditions.
- It has a high grip position for greater rider comfort and better visibility while riding on the highways or even through winding hilly terrain.
- The newest model from KTM, the 2022 RC 390, has the most ergonomic seating arrangement.
- The seat is padded heavily with tick foam for rider comfort.
- The shape and design make the rider have the best upright position while riding without any shoulder or back stress.
- The material used for the seat on this motorbike is elite and gives a better grip even in the rainy season.
- The sturdy footpegs provide the riding grip for the pillion.
- These footpegs also have a guard to protect the feet from dirt and puddle splashes.
- The 2022 KTM RC 390 has well-designed foot levers to break one fall if you slip or help in balancing the motorbike while taking turns at sharp bends.
- The pillion rider has the best comfort while riding the 2022 KTM RC 390 due to its thick padding and unique shape.
- The material used for the seat is waterproof and with an excellent grip.
- There is a special handle for pillion riders balancing and comfort.
- The 2022 KTM RC 390 is for full contact riding and best comfort driving.
- It has an ergonomically engineered styling to give an excellent ride and greater control.
- The all-new 2022 KTM RC 390 has a racer motorbike look, styling, and aerodynamic design to give it the best-in-class riding experience.
Screen and LED Headlamps
- This motorbike has super bright high beam LED headlamps to cut through the darkest of roads.
- The motorbike also sports daylight running mode for its headlamps.
So, if you are a sports motorbike fan and want to ride the best racer motorbike but at affordable to your budget go for the 2022 KTM RC 390. A beast on the roads but comfortable to ride for long journeys and cruise at high speeds on the highways. A mean machine that will surely turn head when you take it out for a spin.
Disclaimer: This article was prepared or accomplished by it's author in their personal capacity. The opinions expressed in this article are the author's own and do not reflect the view of Motorbikes India or it's owners.
The views and opinions expressed on this web site are soley those of the original authors and other contributors. These views and opinions do not necessarily represent those of Steve Gerweck, the GERWECK.NET staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.