As 2021 comes to a close, looking back seems an eventful year with lots of launches in the motorbike world. Some were from the superbike/cruiser class, and some were from the sports motorbike category—an excellent year for the motorbike community. With lots to cheer as nearly 20 new variants of the best-known models from the famous motorbike manufacturers launched the 2021 motorcycle market in India.
Some motorbikes stand the test of time loved by the motorbike community to become legends in their category. And as they say, legends are reborn. One such hottest and most beloved motorbike by its fans is the Royal Enfield 350 Classic.
The Royal Enfield 350 Classic was re-launched recently in September 2021 at an attractive price point from Rs.1.84 lakhs to Rs. 2.15 lakhs ex-showroom Delhi.
Read on to know more about the all-new 350 Classic in 5 editions Redditch, Halcyon, Signals, Dark, and Chrome. Each with its powerful features and sex appeal.
Royal Enfield 350 Classic – The Timeless Motorbike
The latest Royal Enfield 350 Classic has been re-launched, considering its legendary appeal and fan following. It carries the legacy of its enticing design and power to attract the new-age motorbike fans. The motorbike is on the heritage G2 model, first released in 1950 just after World War 2. Even today, that classic look and feel make any loyalist from the motorbike community salute the Royal Enfield 350 and regard it as the ultimate motorbike to possess.
The teardrop-shaped fuel tank, its power throttle, iconic headlamps, and the large riding console all give the 350 Classic a feel of the most potent motorbike when on the road.
- The Royal Enfield 350 Classic, powered by the newest 350 CC J type engine, has a single-cylinder engine, the heart of the mean motorbike, based on air cool technology.
- The engine produces 2 BHP at 6000 rpm and 27Nm torque at 4000 rpm, the highest for a 350 CC motorbike.
- The power delivery system is new and makes riding this motorbike a smooth experience.
Brakes & True Grip Tires
- The 350 Classic sports restructured braking system for better safety and riding experience.
- This motorbike has the latest Bybre brakes that feature an axial clamping mechanism, sized at 300 mm front wheel and a 270 mm rear wheel.
- The braking system is ABS as a standard offering.
- The tires are enormous with a 19-inch alloy wheelbase in the front and 18 inches at the rear end with thick tubeless tires of 90 & 120.
- The Royal Enfield 350 Classic with a retro analog cum digital console is on its trademark high handlebar.
- The console comes with a fuel gauge meter, two trip meters, one odometer, one eco indicator, and a time indicator.
- Besides, it has the patented tripper navigation for a great riding experience.
- The Classic 350 also borrows its switchgear from its other famous models.
- The teardrop-shaped fuel tank adds to its macho image.
- The 13-liter capacity is enough to take this monster on long and tedious journeys without breaking a sweat.
- The fuel tank also sports the Classic 350 badge with chrome fenders and sexy side panels, giving this motorbike that raw look.
- The Royal Enfield 350 Classic gets the best-designed seat both for the rider and pillion.
- The seat, ergonomically designed, helps keep a good riding posture.
- The padding on the seat lets you get a very comfortable ride, even on rough and pot-holed roads.
Suspension & Ground Clearance
- The Royal Enfield 350 classic has a large 40 mm telescopic fork type shock absorber in the front and a dual shock absorber system at the rear end to give the motorbike the required smoothness.
- The ground clearance is especially for Indian roads with ill-conceived high-speed breakers that often graze any motorbike’s lower part.
- At 170 mm, the ground clearance is perfect for riding even on highways with frequent speed breakers or even on dirt tracks of the countryside.
The motorbike community has already fallen for its 11 beatific color combinations that include:
Dark Stealth Black,
Signals Dessert Sand,
Redditch Sage Green, and Redditch Grey.
In short, the Royal Enfield motorbikes have always had the aura of a mean motorbike loaded with power and macho looks. The upgraded Royal Enfield 350 Classic takes motorbike riding to the next level, giving its rider a feeling of power and complete control over one destiny.
So, have you booked your test drive for the new macho in town yet?
Disclaimer: This article was prepared or accomplished by it's author in their personal capacity. The opinions expressed in this article are the author's own and do not reflect the view of Motorbikes India or it's owners.
The views and opinions expressed on this web site are soley those of the original authors and other contributors. These views and opinions do not necessarily represent those of Steve Gerweck, the GERWECK.NET staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.