“Learn like an Amateur, Fight like a Warrior, and Triumph like a Conqueror.”
Yes, the British brand Triumph Motorcycles is pretty iconic worldwide. According to an online report, the global sales of Triumph Motorcycles in the first ten months of 2020 are better than expected. It only goes around 1.9% down compared to the decrease of about 15% sales by other premium brands.
Keeping in mind the better customer retention and rise of technology, Triumph Motorcycles India launched online customization this month.
The feature is quite exclusive and helpful for the purchasers in terms of better customization of bike accessories. You can check the link called Customize at its official website.
- It will allow you to customize your motorbikes using a host of accessories.
- These customization options get further forwarded to the dealers for execution. You can then check the motorcycle’s real-time visuals, worth noting a feature to suit your requirements.
- Currently, Triumph Motorcycles India has 16 motorbikes in its portfolio and a plethora of customizable accessories.
- Their newly launched configurator will show the preferred bikes in a 180-degree view while adding different accessories as per the consumer’s requirement.
- Furthermore, most of the motorcycles have more than 180 options of accessories options.
- The website also presents the cost of chosen accessories while giving the total cost estimate of a motorbike.
This online feature is commonly known as Digital Configurator. All in all, the customization options are available for all 16 motorbikes in the country.
- The current Triumph Motorcycles portfolio includes adventure motorcycles, modern classics, power cruisers, and roadster motorcycles in different ranges.
- These models further consist of cosmetic, functional, and performance upgrades.
- Some of its operating upgrades consist of the luggage rack, rear grab rail, rider, paneer luggage boxes, engine bash plate, rider and pillion backrest, chain guard, etc.
The Process of Online Digital Configuration
Let’s see the overall procedure on how to check for online customization on Triumph Motorcycles India.
- Go to https://www.triumphmotorcycles.in/configure and hit the Customize button given on the top-right corner.
- You will see Adventure motorbike models such as Tiger 850 Sport, Tiger 900, Tiger 900 GT Range, and Tiger 900 Rally Range, etc.
- Scroll down to check the collections of Classics, Roadsters, and Rocket 3 Triumph motorcycles.
- Select the motorcycle you want to customize and hit the Customize tab given alongside the View Details.
- You will then enter the modification interface to get five options, including Bike, Colour, Packs, Accessories, and Bike Summary.
We selected the Street Twin motorcycle in the Colour interface.
- Here, you can choose among different color options with respective prices. Hit the Accessories tab, where you can choose from 106 accessories. For instance, we have selected the Comfort tab.
- You will now see different options such as Handlebar Grips, Low Twin Seat, Bench Seat, etc., with their respective prices.
- Hit the + icon to add accessories to your preferred motorbike.
So, this is how easily you can customize any of the Triumph Motorcycles. In this manner, you can add a level of exclusivity to their motorbikes. You can also look for pre-configured kits based on a bike’s specific model and the customization option.
After doing all this customization, you can either save or send it to the dealer for execution.
Overall, it’s a bit tech-savvy step by Triumph Motorcycles for the motorbike community to enjoy the technology available at the click of a button. As mentioned above, the procedure to customize your preferred motorbike is relatively straightforward and useful for super-quick results. The Business Head of Triumph Motorcycles, Shoeb Farooq, stated this initiative as technology-driven primarily. It gives better visuals to customers for their selected motorbike. These categories also help overwhelm the customer choose an accessory from in-shop digitally.
Disclaimer: This article was prepared or accomplished by it's author in their personal capacity. The opinions expressed in this article are the author's own and do not reflect the view of Motorbikes India or it's owners.
The views and opinions expressed on this web site are soley those of the original authors and other contributors. These views and opinions do not necessarily represent those of Steve Gerweck, the GERWECK.NET staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.