One of the best motorbikes manufactured at state-of-the-art facilities is from Hero Motocorp. Currently, the one leading is the all-new Hero Xtreme 160R a performance motorbike that gives a sporty feel and has a powerful engine under its colossal body frame. The looks appeal to the young at heart and sports motorbike enthusiasts. Here’s a low down on this new Hero Xtreme 160R. Read on to know more.
Hero Xtreme 160R – Specifications
- Hero Xtreme 160R has a powerful 160+ CC engine with 15 BHP, providing 14 Nm torque when you rev up the engine.
- The engine is very responsive to your throttle and gives the rider a feeling of owning a motocross motorbike.
- This Xtreme 160R engine complies with the latest BS6 emission norms and a brand new 5-speed transmission for the best mileage and fuel efficiency for this class of sports motorbike.
- The rider can rev the engine from 0 to 80 km in 5 seconds.
The Body, Wheels, and Looks
- The 160R sports a sleek body frame that holds rugged broad wheels for balance even in rough riding conditions.
- The brakes are disc both on the front and rear wheels.
- The anti-braking system has a standard option to avoid skidding when riding at high speeds.
- The wheels are 17 inches alloy and fitted with tubeless tires for protection against tire bursts and punctures.
The Lights and Digital Console
- The latest Hero Xtreme 160R comes with comprehensive LED lights for its headlamp for high-end illumination even on the darkest roads.
- Besides, you get the turn signals and rear lamp, all in powerful LED settings.
- The motorbike also sports a stable side stand and an engine cut-off switch for easy shut-off.
- The central console is an integrated digital console with a speedo meter, fuel meter, engine status, and gear position indicator.
- The backlight of the instrument console is adjustable for best visibility.
- The Hero Xtreme 160R’s USB charger, just below the handlebar, offers easy charging on your mobile while on the run.
The Suspension and Seats
- The 160R gets fork-type shock absorbers at the front and mono-type suspension at the rear for a smooth and relaxed ride for the motorbike user.
- The seats are also ergonomically designed for the best-in-class riding position to give a stress-free ride to the rider and his pillion.
The Colors and Expected New Edition
- The Hero Xtreme 160R has been released in the market in 3 bright colors red, blue, and all white.
- There is also a limited edition on the road in red and white to celebrate its 100 million production landmark.
- Hero MotoCorp will also launch a stealth edition of the Xtreme 160R motorbike.
- The stealth edition is jet black with red streaks giving it a dynamic styling, and the motorbike looks out of this world.
Thus, this all-new Hero Xtreme 160R is a perfect motorbike that appeals to the sport-minded buyer. With a price tag in the range of Rs.1.18 Lakhs to Rs.1.25 Lakhs for the highest edition, the 160R is a light pocket eye candy.
Disclaimer: This article was prepared or accomplished by it's author in their personal capacity. The opinions expressed in this article are the author's own and do not reflect the view of Motorbikes India or it's owners.
The views and opinions expressed on this web site are soley those of the original authors and other contributors. These views and opinions do not necessarily represent those of Steve Gerweck, the GERWECK.NET staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.