If you are a biker and love the road journeys, you would know about motorbike café. However, for those who don’t, it is more like a pit-stop for bikers. A restaurant made by the bikers for the bikers.
Yes, guys, the best motorbike cafés in the world are all owned by motorbike riders. Today, we shall talk about the best four cafes in our very own silicon city- Bangalore.
So, are you ready for a ride to one of the busiest cities in India?
Well, Bangalore is gaining rapid popularity as a motorbike enthusiast city with multiple motorbike communities. However, they are often left in the lurch when it comes to places for hanging out with fellow bikers. Although, many motorbike cafés have popped up in and around the city over the last few years, not many are aware of it.
Now, there are some basic things an experienced biker will always look out for in a motorbike café.
- Firstly, location; it is still the quietest ones outside the hurly-burly of the city that makes the best choice for bikers.
- The next thing is the food and coffee in both quality and quantity; well, bikers are always hungry.
- Reasonable pricing is the third point in the list. No one wants to burn a hole through their pockets.
- Oh yes, and parking space, you need that, period.
- Bikers like to read, so check out for the reading materials in the café. More often than not, you will find some good choices.
- Lastly, motorbike accessories; a biker always needs one or the other frequently.
Now, let us move on to our list of the top 4 most relaxed motorbike café’s that you must hop on to, when in Bangalore.
- Moto Store & Café
- Location: 38/4, Kensington Road, Sindhi Colony, Ulsoor, Bengaluru
- Price (for two): Rs. 500
- Open every day from 9.30 A.M. – 10.30 P.M.
With the bright, orange scooter lying suspended in the air from the balcony of this cool café will certainly catch your eye. This café is great to boost up your energy levels, with its great ambiance and a cool assortment of foods to snack on, including eats like Peanut Masala and the Chilli Cheese Toast. The compact yet spacious interior is a great place to meet fellow bikers and discuss your next bike conquest. While waiting for your food, you can turn to the shelved walls full of motorbike accessories and clothing fit for a biker. All in all, it certainly is one of the coolest motorbike cafés in the city.
- 6000 Miles to Isle of Man
- Location: Khivraj Mansions, 1st Floor, 10/2, Kasturba Road, Ashok Nagar, Bengaluru
- Price (for two): Members-only
- Open all days 11 A.M. – 8.30 P.M.
Unlike the other cafés we saw on the list, this is exclusively for members café. Every biker will have the Isle of Man on their bucket list. These guys, although it doesn’t take you there but will bring you closer to fulfilling your biking aspirations within the country. It is not just a chilled-out lounge; they have campout programs and long trips to many bikers’ heavens in the state like Kerala, Gujrat, Leh-Ladakh, Rajasthan, and more. If you are a Moto GP fan, you can also watch Valentino Rossi & Jorge Lorenzo battle it out at the latest Grand Prix. It will blow your mind; they even have a racing academy for the ones interested to go into that career. Their DIY workshops are great for knowing your motorbike.
- Torq92 Café
- Location: 15, 5th Cross, Kodigehalli Main Road, Sahakara Nagar, Bengaluru
- Price (for two): Rs. 600
- Open all days 10.30 A.M. – 5 P.M.
Torq92 is not just a café with food and bike accessories, but a garage, a café, and a motorbike accessories store, a full-bikers’ package. The garage offers excellent services to bikes, even above 200 ccs. While your bike gets serviced, you can scroll through the variety of accessories for your riding beauty. Or you can fill up your appetite with the delicious food on the menu – Chinese, Indian, and Continental.
- Rasta Café
- Location: Mayaganahalli, Ramanagaram, Bangalore-Mysore Road, Mysore Road, Bangalore
- Price (for two): Rs. 1000
- Open all days round the clock
Rasta is a cool and quiet café outside the busy streets of Bangalore and is the best place for breathing in some fresh southern air. It is not a bike-themed café, but it has been a motorbike café since it started. You can also find a cool assortment of eats with continental food being a specialty here. Some of the signature dishes include sizzlers and steaks, shepherd’s pie, and of course, roasted lamb chops. All in all, it is a great place to chill along your journey.
So, all of you traveling to or in Bangalore, pay a visit to one of these high-end exclusive cafés for a treat of a lifetime.
Disclaimer: This article was prepared or accomplished by it's author in their personal capacity. The opinions expressed in this article are the author's own and do not reflect the view of Motorbikes India or it's owners.
The views and opinions expressed on this web site are soley those of the original authors and other contributors. These views and opinions do not necessarily represent those of Steve Gerweck, the GERWECK.NET staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.